Information in accordance with section 5 TMG (German Law Concerning Online Services)
Kanzlei Reichert und Partner mbB
Rechtsanwaelte und Steuerberater (Germany)
Juergen G. Reichert,
Attorney and Tax Advisor according to German Professional Law, Specialist lawyer for Commerce and Company Law
Tax Advisor according to German Professional Law
Regulating authority and regulated professions / Independent Professions All our attorneys are members of the Bar Association in Stuttgart (Rechtsanwaltskammer Stuttgart).
All our tax advisors are members of the Professional Chamber of Tax Advisors in Stuttgart (Steuerberaterkammer Stuttgart).
Rechtsanwaltskammer Stuttgart (Bar Association in Stuttgart) Corporation under German public law Represented by the president Mrs. Ulrike Paul, attorney Koenigstr 14, 70173 Stuttgart GERMANY
Phone: +49 711 - 22 21 55-0
Fax: +49 711 - 22 21 55-11
Steuerberaterkammer Stuttgart (Professional Chamber of Tax Advisors in Stuttgart) Corporation under German public law Represented by the president Mr. Uwe Schramm, professor and doctor, tax advisor Hegelstr 33, 70174 Stuttgart GERMANY
Phone: +49 711 - 61 94 8-0
Fax: +49 711 - 61 94 8-702
Our office is regulated for respective services by the listed regulating authorities' codes of professional conduct.
70439 Stuttgart (Gewerbegebiet Kallenberg) GERMANY
P +49 711 - 98 09 08-0
F +49 711 - 98 09 08-198
71287 Weissach, GERMANY, outsourced premises without any advisory services
Tax identification number
VAT number DE 156818483
General Terms And Conditions Of Engagement
Additonal mandatory information pursuant section 2 DL-InfoV (German regulation concerning services)
1. Professional liability insurance - address:
Allianz Versicherungs AG
Territory covered by insurance: law office's sphere of action
2. The main characteristics of our offered services are described on this website.
On request an pursuant section 3 DL-InfoV we are pleased to give you the following information about
1. Professional regulations and how to retrieve them, e.g. by providing a web link to the bar association or the professional chamber.
2. Cooperation with other professional advisers or advisory corporations as well as our activities to ensure professional independency.
3. Regulations according to specific codes of conduct which the service provider has agreed and comply with as well as specific sources in order to retrieve these regulations in different languages (these regulations are more comprehensive than the guiding principles of a independent profession).
4. Details concerning arbitration (when agreed), especially the opening of such proceeding and detailed information about procedural requirements (e.g. address of arbitration court etc.)" (source: BFB)
Diese Webseite verwendet Cookies, um Ihnen ein angenehmeres Surfen zu ermöglichen. Mehr Informationen enthält unsere Datenschutzerklärung.